Appleby Mall would like to invite you to attend our event for local business owners on Wednesday 27th November 2019 at 9.30am, hosted at the Novotel Hotel in Wolverhampton.
We’ll be joined by an expert in HR and health & safety from Croner Taxwise, and a guest speaker on tech from Kimbley IT. We’ll be covering the upcoming changes to employment law in April 2020, and how technology can help your business to grow.
Part 1: Important employment law update – contract changes in April 2020
Ahead of changes to employment law in April 2020, learn more about the new Good Work Plan reforms.
Find out how to manage work-related health problems and avoid the risk of a tribunal. Get practical advice on reducing sick leave, and boosting morale and productivity.
You’ll also learn how to…
• Review contracts, handbooks, and other essential employment documents.
• Deal with staff behaviour, performance, attendance, and attitude.
• Handle health & safety, risk assessments, fire safety policies and procedures.
• Understand the six fair reasons for dismissal to help avoid tribunal claims.
• Manage gender-balance, employment status, and pay.
Part 2: How tech can drive growth for small businesses
Kyle Heath from Kimbley IT will then share his expertise in how technology can drive growth for small businesses and help your employees to thrive.
You’ll hear Kyle’s thoughts on:
• How tech can improve your work-life integration.
• Managing your business with the Google Suite.
• Simplifying group work – with no more “attachment tennis”.
• Must-have software for small businesses.
There’ll be a short Q&A session at the end of Kyle’s talk, then a networking lunch.
Places are in high demand, so please move fast to reserve yours today.
Book My Place
DATE: Wednesday 27th November 2019
9.30am | Welcome & refreshments
10am | Seminar
12.45pm | Finish with networking lunch