We’re living in a digital world and as a business if you wish to remain competitive you need to embrace the changes we see in the environment today. Traditionally, accounting firms have been very slow to adapt to such external change. You only have to look at a handful of accounting websites to know what we’re talking about here.
Appleby Mall Chartered Accountants are not your traditional accountancy business. We welcome change and ensure that our systems and processes adapt to any change to serve our customers and clients best.
Recently Appleby Mall rebranded as the digital accountants of choice. We are proud to say that we have increased our digital footprint by enhancing our existing website, creating additional websites and providing a social media service across several platforms to answer queries and increase engagement with our customers.
We have adopted a digital video marketing strategy to enhance our service offering and respond to questions from clients.
Our new website has utilised the latest technologies and consumer behaviour trends in more ways than one:
- We are using online videos to both educate visitors and encourage engagement.
- We are using optimised images to help with organic search.
- We have links to our social media pages to encourage likes, follows and further engagement with our brand.
- We have opt-in areas offering our free book ’60 Sure Fire Ways to GROW Your Business’.
- We have an active blog that we are updating regularly.
- We have email campaigns running in the background to encourage visitors to become clients and for clients to remain clients.
- We are using the latest servers to encourage fast response times.
Through our customer-centric approach we have offered every opportunity for learning and interaction. It is this enhanced engagement that will ensure that our visitors become our clients and remain clients for many years.
As a business, we would encourage you to follow our lead. Get into your customers minds and develop processes to enable the digital marketplace to enhance your service offering at reduced cost.
Our investment in Xero, a ‘digital’ cloud based accounting system has helped us reduce our reliance on paperwork and also admin for both ourselves and our clients. Saving time and money and doing our bit for the environment at the same time!
With the digital-ready cloud based system Xero, our clients have become much more efficient in providing us with the information that we need to complete their accounts and tax affairs. This has been a win-win.
Here’s why as a business, you should consider cloud accounting:
- It’s all in the cloud, meaning you can access your data any time any place and from any internet enabled device.
- The software is up to date all the time, so you don’t have to worry about using old or outdated information.
- Backups and security are all part of the deal, so peace of mind.
- Real time financial data at your fingertips.
- It’s all online so nothing to install.
To learn how Xero can help you in your business please do visit our Xero Accountants page. We have a team of expert Xero cloud accountants happy to discuss any questions that you may have and how digital cloud accounting can help you keep more of your business earnings.
We will continue to enhance our brand making best use of technology, help our customers 24/7 in innovative ways not before used in our industry and do our bit for the environment at the same time.
Digital technology is here to stay. As a business, you need to be not only aware of the latest advances in technology but also to be in a position to utilise digital. Cloud accounting can help you become more efficient, reduce the headache of paperwork, minimise the admin associated with doing your accounts and having to maintain your own systems. Digital marketing via your websites, social media and video can help you increase your digital footprint and assist with inbound marketing at multiple levels.
If you’d like to know more about digital cloud (Xero) accounting, please do call us on 01902 42 2020. Digital is here to stay and as a business you need to make the most of it to push forward and maintain that all important competitive advantage.[/column]